A lot of times Galaxy users face some problems with the Galaxy buds. To solve any problem and restore it to its former status, you need to reset the Galaxy buds. If you are facing any problem or just want to reset your buds, then this article is for you. Galaxy buds are the only wireless buds released after the Apple AirPods. And the customers of Samsung want quality products from them. It is disappointing when there are some issues with the earphones. But you need feel disappointed as you will soon know how to reset galaxy buds?
In this article, we shall look at the exact procedure as to how to reset galaxy buds? We shall also see why Earpods might face some problems. Apart from that, there will also be some additional important information which will be very useful for you. So without any further ado, let us start the article.
What are the Problems your Galaxy Buds Might be facing?
In this subsection, we shall see the possible problems your earbuds might be facing. The exact problem might vary or be an amalgamation of these but surely will happen because of at least one of them. Below I am discussing them.
- The most common issue is that most of the time, the battery of the earbuds is not getting charged properly. There might be problems with the charging process or with the battery.
- You might be experiencing poor sound quality, sometimes, you might be experiencing an echo.
- Your earbuds might not be connecting with your device. Sometimes, it happens that you had connected your device earlier but even after the connection is saved, it is not getting paired.
- You might face problems while connecting to a new device.
- The software might not have been updated.
These are some of the problems which generally occur in your Galaxy Buds. Sometimes, the problem can be a bit more and a mixture of the above problems.
1. How will reset the buds help in solving the problem?
When you go ahead and reset the earbuds, it again starts and initializes all the programs. This removes all the previous errors which might have come during the initialization. If any problem has come in the settings of the earphone then it will be put in its correct state during initialization. Sometimes, some programs fail to run properly, initializing refreshes the system and helps it run properly.
How To Reset the Galaxy Buds?
In this subsection, we shall be seeing how you can reset your Galaxy buds. The process is done through the Samsung wearable app. You can do it in a few simple steps. The process is very simple and can be done in a few steps. Below I am going to talk about
- First of all, go to the Samsung wearable app.
- Then go ahead and select “about earbuds”.
- After this, the window for earbuds will open and you need to click on the reset option.
- Next, you will be asked if you want to proceed with it, click on reset, and then confirm it.
- Now the resetting process will start.
This is how you can reset your earbuds using the wearable app. This happens on your phone. The next thing which we are going to see is how to reset the Galaxy buds using the earbuds themselves. The process is very simple and you can also do it in simple steps. This is more like restarting your earbuds. This is a more brief process. Usually, users employ this method once they find anything wrong with their earbuds.
1. Manually Restart the Galaxy Buds
To reset Galaxy buds manually, you need to follow the steps below. I shall be sharing the procedure in detail so that you can implement it for yourself. Below is the whole process listed in detail.
- First of all open the case of your earbuds.
- Place the earbuds in your case properly.
- After this close the buds for about 7 seconds.
- Now again take out your buds and reconnect them to your phone.
This is how you can restart your earbuds manually. You can do this just after you find something is wrong with your earbuds.
2. Reset the Samsung Galaxy without the phone
Now here we will see how you can reset the Galaxy buds without the phone. This method is very useful when for some reason you can reach out to your phone. The earbuds have a sensor on them. We shall be using those sensors to reset Samsung Galaxy. Now below, I shall be discussing the procedure.
- First of all touch and hold the earbuds sensors for about 10 seconds.
- After that properly put them in the charging set. Leave those earbuds for about 30 seconds.
- Then you can again try pairing your earbuds with your phone.
- Now the phone should work as usual.
This is how you can reset galaxy buds without any phone. This is one of the simplest methods to reset Samsung GALAXY Buds.
3. Discharge and Recharge
If all the above methods do not work, you can do another thing. You can go ahead and discharge your earbuds first and then recharge them. So you have to use them until all the power in the earbuds has drained. After your earbuds are fully drained, you can again recharge them. This will help the earbuds to initialize again and have a fresh start. As the case also does not have an on or an off button, so discharging and recharging are to be done to the Galaxy pods.
4. Take it to a Support Center
If any of these things do not work, the last option you have is to take it to a Support center. The support center people face several such problems and so they will be able to mend it very well.
I hope that this article helped you know how to reset galaxy buds? You can try all of these methods one by one until the problem stops occurring. If nothing is working, there might be a serious issue with its hardware or software. You need to take it to the Samsung Support Center. Do not open the buds and try any other experiment. With that, I hope you have an ample amount of information to make your decision.