Imagine coming home from a rough day at the office. How would you feel if your house is empty or dull with no decorations or joy in it? This emptiness sets a bad mood in the house and your body.
Now imagine coming home from a rough day at the office and your house is beautifully decorated and glowing with a touch of Luxury. This sets a bright mood in the house.
Here are a few easy and affordable ways to decorate your house and give it a Luxurious look.
Paint – Simple and Beautiful
Choose a simple but beautiful paint color. You can go with Black or cream color.
- A Black theme for the interiors gives the home a luxurious look. Paint your doors black and throw in a few Black accessories. If you’re doing your Kitchen, make sure your cupboards go with your furniture and walls. Using Black cooking utensils in the Kitchen also improves the look.
- If you’re using cream color, make sure all your furniture is of the same color since not a lot of colors match with cream.
A single coat of Gold spray paint can make your house look more glamorous. You can also try painting a shelving unit or a chair. Adding touches of Gold throughout the home gives the house a luxurious feel. Brick is also an in style decorating object now. Installing Brick walls in the place of regular walls and placing classy Art gives the mural a great comfy touch.
Lighting- Elegant Appearance
Proper Lighting gives your home a royal touch. If you’re loose on your budget, you can opt for designing Lighting. If your budget is a little too tight, you can always search in flea markets. Since L, it is better to buy second-hand materials. Check the bulbs before buying them. Choose the lamps that go with your walls.
One of the easiest ways to get a luxurious house feel is to incorporate sharp angles and geometric patterns in Lighting. In the case of pendant lighting, one or two fixtures is enough to make a statement. These bulbs are a replica of Edison’s first lightbulb. They contain a yellow filament which gives off a soft glow. They also come in adjustable light bulbs and provides luxurious Lighting.
Go Large Scale with Art
Choose the photo frames and Art carefully. Some walls look great with small colleges, and others look great with single pictures. You can go to large-scale Art and photos since they give a can give a luxurious look to the house.
Hanging Canvas Photo frames improves the look a lot. Canvaspop would be your best choice for this. A Print on Canvas looks elegant on a decent wall. Canvaspop offers huge discounts at certain times of a year. This saves a great deal of money which you can spend on other decorations. Breaking down a big picture into multiple smaller canvas prints damage Lighting significantly increases the luxury factor.
Classic Objects- They Never Go Out Of Style
Crystal Lamps, wall clocks, Old Baseball bats never go out of style.
- Lamps: Choose your lights carefully. Your lamps should match with flooring, walls and your other furniture. If it seems too much of a work, get a crystal table lamp. The classy touch of Crystals makes your home glamorous.
- Wall clocks: Wall clocks are the best hanging pieces after Artwork. Choose the wall clock color and size based on your Wall. Wall clocks with Metallic touch will improve the wall rating. You can use wooden clocks with metallic painting and finish for Cream colored walls.
- Old Items: Paint your old items the same color as your walls and place them beside the staircase or in the living hall. This is a way to save money and shows a great deal of creativity and elegance. And always be on a lookout for any bedroom furniture sale, where you can save more money.
Hardware- Metallic Finish to the House
Keep your hardware neat and clean. As said above, Kitchen utensils should match with your kitchen Cupboards. You can use Pull-in doors, Glass cupboards for regularly used appliances. Bathroom Hardware must be rust free. Install new Towel bars, Shower doors, and Taps if they get rusty. Rusty hardware is harmful and also takes away glamour of the appliance.
Use a template if you need to install more than a few nobs. This is an elegant and cost-effective way of making them seem glamorous. Cover the old holes or damage on the doors with Black plates. Home centers usually won’t have a vast selection, so buy them from an online source.
Windows- Open your Home to a Beautiful Style
Bring a royal look to a room with new window treatments. Curtains, Roman shades or blinds. Always maintain clean and neat curtains without any stains.
Paint Stick Curtains would work well in a child’s bedroom or play area. Get a bunch of paint stir sticks, dip them in color, and hang them from a rod. Ta-Da your curtain’s ready. These curtains give a funky feel and a glamorous touch to your home.
Make a bright house people.