It seems harder to get followers on Instagram organically right now as most of us have been experiencing a drop in the following count. All thanks to the new algorithm of Instagram. It is really frustrating for those who are trying their best to grow their account but all in vain. Don’t fret. In this post, we are going to reveal the 4 effective and proven tactics to grow your following count organically. Are you ready? Let’s get into it!
4 organic ways to get followers on Instagram
Research your target audience
- Thoroughly research your audience and check out their location, age, and gender. Get more in-depth statistics, such as when they are online and what language your followers use. Make sure to post at the right time when most of your followers are online.
- Also, find the account that has a similar audience and sees what kind of images are they sharing with their audience? Check their post captions and what type of caption they use with the imagery. Focus on the most popular posts of them and find the reason behind that post resonate well with their followers.
- Ask a question to your audience to know more about them. Ask them what kind of content they like the most and what type of accounts they are following. Ask your existing followers in your next post and see the insights to track the performance of that post.
- Buying real Instagram followers can help brands to grow overnight, and with the passage of time also help to start getting organic followers.
Use a variety of hashtags
Hashtags are the best tool that makes your content more discoverable. But don’t use the full 30 hashtags that Instagram allows you. Instead, use the thirty different but relevant hashtags on every Instagram post. However, it is a time-consuming task. Alternatively, you can use fewer hashtags with your post, but it should be relevant and well researched. Use those hashtags that reflect your brand and image. Most of the brands use 7 to 10 hashtags with each post.
Utilize new Stories features
Every Instagrammer has a goal to curate a beautiful feed. But don’t ignore the potential of Instagram stories that are the more spontaneous type of content but not too much polished. Use new stories to give your viewers a new experience. There are a lot of features that you can use with your stories like filters, stickers, superzoom, facemask, and much more. Give a try to Boomerang to amuse your audience. Create a poll and ask interesting questions to your followers.
Get yourself featured on big accounts
- Find the big account that related to your industry and features the content of other people.
- Use the branded hashtags of these Instagram accounts and tag them in the caption of your post.
- Some accounts also mentioned their email address in their account bio. Introduce yourself through email and try to build a relationship with them. Write a casual message in your email such as love your Instagram content and give them a suggestion for their next post like it could be better if you feature this type of content etc.