A lot of time, the users of iPhones misplace or damage their AirPods case. After this, they face difficulty in using their AirPods. In this article, we shall be seeing how to connect AirPods without a case? Now many people will find it difficult to connect their AirPods with the phone when their case is damaged. So for those people, this article will be very helpful. You can find almost all the answers to your questions in this article.
In this article, we shall be not only seeing how to connect AirPods without a case but also many other things which shall be very helpful to you. All this information will be discussed in very simple terms. You can read and understand for yourself. The procedure for connecting the AirPods to your computer is very simple and can be done in few easy steps. So let us now see how to connect AirPods without a case.
Is it Possible to Connect the Airpods without a Case?
Many people think that the case is required to connect to the completely wrong iPhone. The case has nothing to do with connecting your earbuds with your iPhone. Apple’s support page mentions that the case has been designed to charge, not to connect it to anything.
Airpods not getting connected is due to the fault of AirPods itself. You should properly charge it and try again. In case, it does not still charge then you should take it to the Apple support center. Coming to the question, yes, it is possible to connect the AirPods without the case. The Bluetooth is within the AirPods not in the case.
How to Connect AirPods Without Case?
Many people think that it is not possible to connect AirPods without the case. But it is not true, you can connect AirPods without the case. This is no complex process and anyone can do it in few simple steps. Below we shall see the exact procedure of connecting AirPods without a case.
- First of all, go to the Control center by swiping from top to bottom in the right corner.
- After you have done this go to the audio card and press and hold it.
- Now it will expand in your iPhone.
- After this click on the airplay icon.
- You will see several Bluetooth devices that are available now.
- Click on the Bluetooth device which is showing for AirPods.
- the phone should start the pairing process automatically after this.
After this, your phone should start working and in a few minutes, it should pair with the Airpods. Sometimes, the Bluetooth name is not shown because it might be already paired. It might also happen that the AirPods have run out of power. This is the procedure as to how to connect AirPods without a case? I hope you can now implement it for yourself.
Now we shall also look at the standard method of pairing the AirPods to the iPhone. I shall describe this method in the next subsection.
Standart method of Pairing AirPods using the AirPods Case
If you have your AirPods case with you then you can pair your AirPods using the case. It is a better method and is recommended by Apple. Connecting your Airpods this way is also much easier than the previous methods. It is very simple and all you need to do is to follow the steps properly. I have described the whole process in very simple terms. See the steps below.
- Firstly you need to put both of your iPods in your case.
- After you have done this, you should go ahead and check if the light has turned amber.
- After that watch for the set-up button which will be at the back of the case.
- Then the light will turn white.
- Next, go to the home screen of your iDevice.
- Now after opening the case, hold it next to your iPhone.
- After this, a small window shall appear, click on connect and then on done.
This is the standard way of pairing your AirPods with your case. It is generally employed by iPhone users.
Why are My AirPods not Connecting?
Many times, your Airpods will not connect to your iPhone. There might be several reasons for it. The reasons do not include your case. Below, I have listed down the reasons.
- The AirPods might not have sufficient charge in them.
- Sometimes the connection gets corrupted and even though it is previously paired. In such cases, you need to forget the connection and then again connect it.
- AirPods might be damaged and has to be repaired.
- The AirPods are not getting charged.
- Sometimes, the Bluetooth of AirPods does not turn on.
These are some of the reasons why your Airpods are not connecting with your iPhone.
How To Troubleshoot if AirPods do not Connect with iPhone?
If the AirPods are not connecting with the iPhone then it is recommended to try these things discussed below.
- First of all, make sure that the iPhone has the latest software installed in it.
- You can open the control center of your iPhone and see if the Bluetooth is switched on or not.
- See that the AirPods are charging r not when you put them in the case. Check for both the AirPods.
- If you see that the previous checks are working but the iPhone is still not working as expected. Follow the procedure next. Go to settings, then go to Bluetooth, check if they are connected as an Audio device.
- If the AirPods are not connecting after opening the lid, then you should close the lids for the next 15 minutes and then open the lid, after that press and hold the setup button and you should see the white flash. This means that it is ready to connect.
- Hold the case nearer to your device.
- Reset your AirPods.
Hope you understood how to connect AirPods without a case? Now you can implement the method for yourself. If the AirPods do not seem to connect then you can use the troubleshooting ways mentioned above. Apart from that, I have mentioned the problems which your AirPods might be having so you can zero down on them and try solving them. Hope this article was helpful and do visit Tricksfest again.