Alternative digital money surpasses the world’s traditional currencies in anonymity, transaction speed, and ease of use, but has not yet become a serious competitor to paper banknotes. Today we will talk about Golem GLM as a relatively new cryptocurrency, learn the history of its creation and give a small forecast. Also, we will advise you on the platform where you can buy this glm coin.

History of the GLM coin 

Golem is one of the first projects built on blockchain. It has been described by its creators as a super-powered computer that can connect to computers around the world for purposes such as scientific research and data analysis, rendering graphics. It is a kind of smart cryptocurrency, that is characterized by open source and uses the computing power of any user’s PC whether it is a whole detail center or an ordinary computer.

Golem was developed in Poland back in 2016. Julian Zawistowski, Adam Banasian, and Piotr Janiuk are considered the founders. Experienced programmers-developers from different countries also worked on the creation of the cryptocurrency. The main office is now localized in Warsaw.

The launch of the cryptocurrency itself was prepared for a couple of years, more than $7 million was collected for its creation. As the Golem project developed on the Ethereum smart contract, investors invested in ETH and for each unit, they received 1,000 tokens. In 2016, after a successful ICO, the official launch of the crypto was held. Currently, the total number of Golem coins does not exceed 1 billion, 80% of which are available to all users for purchase. The remaining 20% are in the hands of the developers of the project.

Features and benefits of GLM Golem

The main features of the cryptocurrency include:

  • the use of virtual computers ensures the maximum security of problem-solving tasks;
  • system of reputation nodes;
  • the use of a peer-to-peer network, which guarantees high scalability and decentralization of the system;
  • distribution of tasks into certain types to perform them as efficiently as possible.

Project Golem is notable for its versatility, which allows it to be used for a variety of tasks. Examples of such tasks: business, science, machine learning and microservices, cryptography, computer graphics, and more.

The cryptographic project Golem, although significantly different from popular digital coins, its demand among users is gradually growing. Golem has such positive qualities:

  1. Versatility.
  2. The smooth operation of the system.
  3. Unlimited scalability.
  4. High level of security.

GLM price: where to buy GLM Golem?   

Mining of this cryptocurrency is not provided, so it can only be bought through exchanges. In the spring of 2017, Golem cryptocurrency was added to many exchanges, where users were able to buy it:

  • Cex
  • Binance
  • Yobit
  • Kucoin

To make a purchase, it is enough to register on the exchange or go to your account and exchange fiat money into cryptocurrency. The exchange is also available in pairs GNT/ETH and GNT/BTC. The price of the coin: 1 GLM = 0.4892 USD.

GLM Coingecko

To keep up-to-date with new updates on this cryptocurrency, keep track of charts and quotes, we advise you to use the Coingecko website.

Previous articleThe Place of AI in the Crypto Ecosystem
Next articleSlot Games – How To Play It Perfectly?