Digital signage is by no means a new phenomenon. In fact, it’s been around for a while and has been growing in popularity in recent times. So much so that research has found that it can boost brand awareness by 47.7 percent. This figure is largely due to the versatile, easily customizable nature of this signage option.
What Is Digital Signage?
Simply put, it is a screen that can be used to replace static posters, billboards, and other business signage. The digital nature of these screens makes it easy to update and replace content and can be placed almost anywhere.
In addition to being placed where it will be seen by the most foot traffic and as a result a wider audience, these displays can also display almost any content form you choose. From images to text and even videos, this technology can do it all for your brand, and at a fraction of the traditional costs.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective, long-term solution to business signage, you may want to consider digital signage.
The Benefits Of Digital Signage
- Vibrant, bold displays: Depending on the screen you choose to use, your content will be able to stand out and attract potential customers. LED screens are one of the more popular options and offer an immersive experience to the people viewing it. As technology continues to evolve, the costs of these screens are set to decrease.
- It’s budget-friendly: Excluding the initial spend on the screens, the process of using digital signage is a lot easier on the budget. Gone are the days where you need to pay an installer to remove and install your latest creations – and with it the printing costs as well. You can easily remove and upload your latest marketing collateral with the click of a button.
- It’s a more immersive experience: Touch screen option can enhance the customer experience by giving customers the option to choose what they want without waiting in a queue or searching for a salesperson. You can use these screens to display menus, promotions, and even use them to facilitate self-service options.
- They can withstand Mother Nature’s wrath: Most signage options are weather-resistant and durable to withstand long periods outdoors. However, if you are looking to do outdoor signage, be sure to communicate this with your supplier to ensure that you are investing in the correct option.
- It’s not set in stone: Keep up with trends and global events without the hassle of having to remove and install your advertisements each time. If you need to quickly update your display, all you need to do is upload the latest version and it’s a done deal.
The Future Is Here, And It’s Bright
Digital signage has the technology you need to ensure bold, vivid displays at a fraction of the traditional costs. It’s eye-catching, makes you want to register right now, and it creates an immediate impression. Isn’t it time that you joined the digital world of marketing?